Professional-PHP@googlegroups.com

[Pro. PHP Dev.] Re: cURL Certificate of Authority problem. Jimboidaho Thu Jan 05 20:01:14 2012

I finally heard back from the web service support.  They said that the
certificate changes from time to time and I should not by checking for
its validity.  This has be scratching my head because that seem
dangerous to me.  I am wondering what others do?

Thanks.

--
This group is managed and maintained by the development staff at 360 PSG. An
enterprise application development company utilizing open-source technologies

For information or project assistance please visit :
http://www.360psg.com