Professional-PHP@googlegroups.com

Re: [Pro. PHP Dev.] Problems with MAIL()? Robert Gonzalez Mon Feb 13 12:00:10 2012

Looks like you need to decode the quoted printable version of the email
message. You're probably going to have to get the part of the message that
starts with Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable and go from there.
http://php.net/manual/en/function.quoted-printable-decode.php

--

Robert Gonzalez
<https://plus.google.com/103821781336302925338/about>