Professional-PHP@googlegroups.com

Re: [Pro. PHP Dev.] json and Date() Robert Gonzalez Sun Feb 19 15:00:52 2012

Looks like that *might* be a callback of some sort, looking toward the
Javascript data object to be eval'ed as is. That is the literal return
value of the date string? I'm wondering if their service is jacked up in
some way.

--

Robert Gonzalez
<https://plus.google.com/103821781336302925338/about>