Professional-PHP@googlegroups.com

Re: [Pro. PHP Dev.] Re: json and Date() Robert Gonzalez Sun Feb 19 15:01:04 2012

Yeah, at best I can make an assumption... that being that they are
returning code that needs to be eval'ed in order to get what you want.
Seems retarded to me to do that since a UTC formatted date string would be
the best implementation of a date data type available. But whatever...