RedDot-CMS-Users@googlegroups.com

Re: Linking / Appearance Schedules Joel Kinzel Wed Feb 15 07:01:35 2012

Did you write the plugin yourself or was this one you found somewhere? If
you wrote it yourself, I'd be interested in taking a look at it, if you
wouldn't mind. We are attempting to solve a similar problem currently, but
we don't have anyone on our staff that is familiar enough with CMS to write
plugins.