RedDot-CMS-Users@googlegroups.com

Re: Find and Replace issue danonne Mon Feb 20 11:00:59 2012

Just thought I would post the answer I ended up with in case somebody
has a similar problem and comes here looking for help.

The problem was with the fact that I didn't know that the find and
replace process uses the credentials of the person who created it to
log in and run. Since I was logged in and only had one session
assigned to my account, the process tried to run but failed to log in
and therefore went into the waiting state again. It was only able to
run once I logged off for the night and went home. That's when it ran
quite happily and quickly. So - solution is - either Log Off to let
your process run or just assign more than one concurrent session to
your account in User Settings (in Server Manager)#

Thanks for your help Jian.