RhinoMocks@googlegroups.com

[RhinoMocks] Upgrading to Castle.Core 2.5.1 Mauricio Scheffer Mon Oct 18 21:00:29 2010

I started upgrading Rhino.Mocks to Castle.Core 2.5.1, got it down to
10 failing tests, then I realized I didn't really need it (and those
10 tests would have taken me quite a bit of time since I'm not
familiar with Rhino.Mocks' codebase). I pushed it anyway to my fork in
case anyone wants to pick up where I left off:
http://github.com/mausch/rhino-mocks

Cheers,
Mauricio