RhinoMocks@googlegroups.com

Re: [RhinoMocks] Is it possible to mock a type with an attribute? Stephen Bohlen Thu Oct 06 11:00:45 2011

This may be one of the cases where hand-rolling your own mock/stub instance
is actually a better approach than a framework.

Steve Bohlen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://blog.unhandled-exceptions.com
http://twitter.com/sbohlen