RhinoMocks@googlegroups.com

Re: [RhinoMocks] Re: How to mock "using" objects Oskar Berggren Thu Feb 02 01:07:40 2012

I find the book "Working Effectively with Legacy Code" by Michael
Feathers to be quite enlightening regarding techniques to introduce
unit testing and refactoring in legacy code. And by extension, things
to avoid in new code. :)

/Oskar