SEO1@googlegroups.com

Secondary result from Google for my company gone? Gdawg Mon Feb 02 19:00:45 2009

I'm seeing the main result for my company, which shows up as the first
result with 6 sitelinks (yay!).  However, I'm no longer seeing any
secondary result for my company name.  I used to see a high trafficked
page from my site as the second result, but now it's not there!

What happened?