SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: How can I increase my web site traffic. Usman Siddiq Fri Jul 29 10:01:22 2011

hi,

start SEO for search engine and also start social bookmarking it will
increase your site traffic quickly, use, stumbleupon, digg, and other high
traffic social bookmarking site...

Regards,
Usman

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Uasian -28 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sir,
>   My Name is Sourav mazumder.I am 24 years old.Sir I want to inform
> you that  just few days ago i have created a web site
> http://htmlcode28.webs.com/
> this web site based on only html code. My problem is my web site
> traffic is very slow and I want to increase my web site traffic as
> soon as possible. So what will i do. Please help me sir.

Regards,
Usman Siddiq
SEO/SMO
M: +92-346-2701144