SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Multiple Domains pointing to main domain danny Mon Mar 05 07:02:45 2012

 building up the websites individually competition against each other,
styiil wont make sense. I have several websites dominating the whole entire
front page in serp, but ideally i would like to have 1 website as my main,
and my keyword rich domains pointed to the main. HUH? what you think. what
makes sense here?