SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Multiple Domains pointing to main domain Margaret Black Mon Mar 05 08:01:57 2012

So owning domains of common errors of your site's name, e.g., mysite.com is
the original. mysight.com, hersite.com, minesite.com, all of those would
eventually hurt your page ranking, too?

They aren't competing sites, just trying to cast a wide net.

Curious.

Margaret