Loading...

SEO1@googlegroups.com

[Prev] Thread [Next]  |  [Prev] Date [Next]

Re: Multiple Domains pointing to main domain danny Tue Mar 06 10:03:36 2012

3500 pages of crap

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh I didn't know you were a pro web designer. And I didn't know that web
> designers are seo experts. And I didn't know that every pro is the bestbin
> the world.
>
> If you've been working for 15 years and only have 15000 pages up you must
> be really slow. I just put up 3500 pages in a month. Since this isn't a
> pissing contest you are wrong and spam is spam unless it comes in a can
> than it us ham. You are in a public forum boasting about how you game the
> system and you say you are a professional.
>
> You can have as many sites as you want but if you use 301 for anything
> other than a page or site that has moved and a honest reason, or a redirect
> from a mistype or conaical rule enforcement you are low class if you are
> using it to spam the results pages.
>  On Mar 5, 2012 12:31 PM, "danny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> please make sense when you write to me because i really dont know what
>> the heck you are talking about. Besides that fact, I know what Im doing. If
>> its a link wheel with all my domains pointing at each otherI shouldn't have
>> no problems however, Ive been doing this same strategy since the beginning
>> of the internet world. Alls that needs to be said here is that 301's will
>> not help you at first but, some people are getting away with it. A 301
>> redirect is not Ideal; Build the sites individually, HIDE you a$$. Infact
>> google dosnt care if you have 100 sites but, as long as they dont have the
>> same cxontent and do not point them together. Thats it. The pointing a
>> keyword rich domain to a healthy domain , may indeed hurt you rankings, i
>> know from first hand test's. But keep it simple and try not to automate to
>> many things; like, the use of black "grey hat" tools like SE nuke or
>> scrapebox, nd the list is count less. wp robot if left unattended, you
>> might wake upo to a banned site. I say, take the time to monetize or link
>> the sites individual, at a slow pace, REMEMBER, age has a big factor on
>> domains, and backlinks or what not, but thats not the case. infact domain
>> age is what i do. I marinate my sites for a year or maybe 2, throw
>> backlinks to it and maintain it with 5 low to high pr backlinks only from
>> pr 3 and up. People dont understand that having a backlink of a PR2, wont
>> give you that link juice your looking for, nor traffic for that anchor
>> however, I maintain top rankings, with 1 backlink pr 8. its amazing how
>> thats possible, but it is. No matter what, If your IP stays in god with
>> Google you'll have a direct flight straight to your goals!
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>> Does each landing site need to be on a different IP? Can't they each be
>>> privately registered, hosted on the same server, but 301 redirect to the
>>> main site? I was told that google wouldn't punish for this...
>>> 1-877-516-8176
>>> C: 613-400-0959
>>> www.hmscommunications.net
>>> ------------------------------
>>> *From: * danny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> *Sender: * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> *Date: *Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:19:55 -0500
>>> *To: *<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> *ReplyTo: * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> *Subject: *Re: Multiple Domains pointing to main domain
>>>
>>> you got it , thats what im am doing now 8 sites individual , all on
>>> different IPs.. i dont care bout google. they want to own it all, nope. i
>>> will leave it this way, and the machine wont catch me hehe
>>>
>>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Margaret Black <
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> So owning domains of common errors of your site's name, e.g.,
>>>> mysite.com is the original. mysight.com, hersite.com, minesite.com,
>>>> all of those would eventually hurt your page ranking, too?
>>>>
>>>> They aren't competing sites, just trying to cast a wide net.
>>>> 30
>>>> Curious.
>>>>
>>>> Margaret
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I don't see why you have a problem. Donyou have multiple sites already
>>>>> that you are condensing to one? If so then 301 redirect them.
>>>>> If you are making a new site and trying to use 301 redirects to some
>>>>> how boost your SEO that is making a problem. There is no benifit at all
>>>>> from doing so. It will cause you to slowly lose pagerank. And it would be
>>>>> useless because Google will find it and log it is going away and ignore 
>>>>> it.
>>>>> All you will to is lose ranking. Also if it is new it will have no good
>>>>> rankings so you are just making extra work and risking being blacklisted.
>>>>>
>>>>> People tried using 301 redirects and other redirects to scam the
>>>>> search engine and everyone knows how to knock you down a notch.
>>>>> On May 16, 2011 1:40 PM, "Darren Hallinan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I would suggest do what you are thinking but do NOT use 301
>>>>>> redirects, instead have your keyword domain on a different IP address to
>>>>>> your main site and use page content links using your required keywords
>>>>>>
>>>>>> make sure all content on the keyword domain is Not the same content
>>>>>> as found on the main site
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 15 May 2011 05:43, Tyler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hey guys,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I have a bit of problem that I have been trying to solve now for a
>>>>>>> while. I am unsure the best way to go about this for SEO purposes.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Basically lets say I have my main domain name called mySite.com that
>>>>>>> has a few topics of content.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I have also purchased a second domain that has some keyword specific
>>>>>>> terms in the domain lets call it mySiteKeyword.com.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Now my initial thinking was that I would 301 redirect the
>>>>>>> mySiteKeyword.com to mySite.com/keyword which would be a page
>>>>>>> containing more related content.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I would like to keep all of my content on my main domain, but still
>>>>>>> have my 2nd domain adding value to a particular page.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> What would the best way of achieving this be?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks, Tyler
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>> Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" 
>>>>>>> group.
>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Darren Hallinan
>>>>>> Freelance Web Site Designer, Developer & Emarketer
>>>>>> *Address:* Enniscrone, Co. Sligo, Ireland.
>>>>>> *Mobile:* +353 (0)89 41 80 351
>>>>>> *Email:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>> *Web:* http://www.darrenhallinan.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> *Find Me On These Social Networks*
>>>>>> [image: 
>>>>>> social_flickr_box_16]<http://www.flickr.com/people/darrenhallinan/> 
>>>>>> [image:
>>>>>> social_google_box_16]<http://www.google.com/profiles/darren.nsl#about> 
>>>>>> [image:
>>>>>> social_linkedin_box_blue_16]<http://ie.linkedin.com/in/darrenhallinan> 
>>>>>> [image:
>>>>>> social_myspace_box_blue_16] <http://www.myspace.com/532419627> [image:
>>>>>> social_rss_box_orange_16]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/DarrenHallinan> 
>>>>>> [image:
>>>>>> social_twitter_box_blue_16] <http://twitter.com/darrenhallinan/>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>> Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" 
>>>>>> group.
>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>>>>>
>>>>>  --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>>>
>>>
>>>  --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>>
>>
>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/seo1?hl=en.