SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Redirect From Old Ecommerce Site To New Ecommerce Site Daniel Tue Mar 13 07:01:28 2012

You don't need access to the old host to set up a redirect. If you are
using windows server you would use iis 7 URL rewrite module 2. Or
programing it into the code behind or routing engine. If you using another
server type than you would need to create what ever master file that server
looks for.

You wouldn't want your shopping cart pages indexed at all. They would be
unique to each person.

If you meant your product pages than either duplicating the old URL or
using a 301 permanent redirect to the new URL is the best practice.