SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Redirect From Old Ecommerce Site To New Ecommerce Site danny Wed Mar 14 11:01:10 2012

nothing you can do but wait. All permalinks that you had on each page will
be diffrent if changed and thus not showing you a 404
make-sure-all-your-permalinks-are-like this and with absolutely no caps.
But if your page has been back linked and has back links pointing your way,
you should have no problems gaining your positions in SERP
Make sure that all permas are exactly how you left them, the 404's could be
this <