SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Redirect From Old Ecommerce Site To New Ecommerce Site Daniel Wed Mar 14 11:01:16 2012

If you do use a bot file with nofollow then you will lose all of the old
page info like age or URL and page rank. You would need to use a 301
redirect. Like others said there are several ways to do it it all depends
on the tools and access level you have. But putting a bot file to not
follow would be like starting over from day one and is not the way to solve
this.