SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Redirect From Old Ecommerce Site To New Ecommerce Site Daniel Wed Mar 21 03:01:12 2012

You should always try to build your own sites. Using other people's
databases and logic gets you into situations where you have no control.

I know little about Linux but when you redirect to the home page your
should log the referring URL so you can make a 301 redirect for that
specific URL. Are you using 301 or 302 to redirect to the home page?