SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Alexa Rank increase danny Wed Mar 21 13:00:57 2012

dont overdue backlinks and dont always point them directly to the money
site all the time 5 - 10 backlinks a day got it, the rest point somewhere
elese. google dosnt favor spam and mass backlinks, trust me they wont
stick, damn i should work for google :) , let the link have a path many
paths reaching your money site, google indexing is the key