SEO1@googlegroups.com

Re: Redirect From Old Ecommerce Site To New Ecommerce Site Onlylinux Wed Mar 21 13:00:58 2012

Dear OP,

I think you have to sit tight and wait, this happens , I have seen in past
where Google take bit longer time to index new url's. If you have used 301
redirects from old domain to new one, every thing will be restored soon.

One question, did you changed the address at webmaster tools? if not do
that, this helps a lot. You can complete steps  here at Google's support
center Moving your
website<http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=83105>
.

Hope this helps.