Supertraining@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Supertraining] Training for seniors? Jerry Telle Tue Jun 14 13:00:53 2011

Hi Dave,

Congratulations, I might add that you significantly improved HIT by
doing 3 rep drop sets IMHO. This has the tendency to recruit the
larger stronger fibers earlier and fatigue them farther than a 1 set
of 10

Jerry Telle
Lakewood CO USA