Supertraining@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Supertraining] Handing in the reigns from moderation Ralph Giarnella Fri Feb 03 13:01:06 2012

Thanks Jamie for your work.  I hope you will continue to contribute your
enlightening articles.
Ralph Giarnella MD
Southington Ct. USA

________________________________
 From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Supertraining] Handing in the reigns from moderation

I concur -- it's to bad that you and Dr S didn't moderate at the same time --
what with both of your different perspectives. Fare  well

Jerry Telle
CO, USA

I echo Skip's sentiments.  Incredible job Jamie.

I echo Skip's sentiments.  Incredible job Jamie.

You will be missed as a moderator.

Jay Campbell
Las Vegas, NV USA