SurroundSound@googlegroups.com

Re: [SurroundSound] Re: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Damn The Torpedoes" Deluxe Edition on Blu-ray Stephen Disney Tue Dec 21 01:00:14 2010

So that is an excuse for not buying a new release?  I thought we were anti
pirating of new releases.  I understand the need for transcoding services,
but have we sunk to the levels of plain theft?

That said I'm sure we all have the best of intentions at heart... just
putting it out there...