SurroundSound@googlegroups.com

Re: [SurroundSound] Re: Aqualung 5.1 August Bleed Sat Aug 20 14:00:23 2011

I just had a similar discussion about the floyd remixes...150 bucks is just
a bit outrageous...I guess if you want something to fail from the start that
is probably the best way to do it...price it out of everyone's reach!  I
have a feeling anyone who has purchased an album,cassette, cd already you
are already getting a bit weary of buying the same music over and over again
no matter how pristine...I love high res too, but not at the expense of rent
or a house payment!

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Lokkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
> and they wonder why folks share

August
Bleed, Inc.
Selling Art Is Tying Your Ego To a Leash And Walking It Like a Dog