SurroundSound@googlegroups.com

[SurroundSound] Re: NAD EARS - decodes quad? flytomars Wed Sep 14 19:01:01 2011

Hi John,
Thanks for your reply!
So which of these surround modes do you recommend as the closest to
the SQ / QS decoders?
I have the following:
Dolby PL
PL II Movie
PL II Music (with some settings like dimension, center width and
panorama)
NEO:6 Cinema
NEO:6 Music
EARS (So far this one sounds the most natural, with the least fake
reverbs and delays etc)

Thanks,
Erez