SurroundSound@googlegroups.com

Re: [SurroundSound] Can you tell the difference and find the original? Dave Cooper Fri Feb 03 21:02:27 2012

Oh good, an ambisonic test, oh sorry read it wrong   lol

  I'm offering you a WXYZ comparison test to check the audio evaluation
  capability of your ears and mind. The hotlinked Hotfile link below
  leads you to a DVD-audio disc image that contains four 5.1 24/96
  tracks of the same audio material encoded as:

  - unaltered original MLP 5.1 24/96,
  - DTS 5.1 (755 kbps),
  - DTS 5.1 (1510 kbps),
  - DTS 24/96 5.1 (1510 kbps).

  DTS-HD MAS 2.50.20 was used for DTS encoding and AudioMuxer with
  ArcSoft DTS decoder was used for DTS decoding.

  Your task is to determine the correct encoding order, at least to find
  the original without using audio evaluating softwares. You can PM me
  your guess and I'll send you the right answer back. Bravehearts can
  reply publicly. Btw, I meant this to be a funny game so don't take it
  too seriously (although there is no trick or scam in the testing
  material).

  http://hotfile.com/list/1973773/7086aff

  -----
  No virus found in this message.