SurroundSound@googlegroups.com

[SurroundSound] Re: foobar and SACD-Rs ArnoldLayne Wed Feb 22 09:01:07 2012

>From my experience there can be an audible difference between good and
bad DSD to PCM conversions. The rank for the gears I've had between
pure and converted DSD would be:

Pioneer DV-565A < Oppo BD-980H < Onkyo TX-NR3007.

I haven't tried outputting DSD as PCM from my Oppo BD-95 yet, A
virginity thing, sort of... :D