Suzuki_Burgman@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Suzuki_Burgman] Lower saddle Richard Dinning Thu Sep 30 14:00:10 2010

As I've said before, contact Corbin. One of their seats for the 650 is about
an inch lower.

Richard Dinning
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive
2005 Honda Big Ruckus
Moderator
Suzuki Burgman Yahoo Group
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Suzuki_Burgman/
E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Burgmanan650/
E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------Original Message-------

From: jgibsonioni
Date: 29/09/2010 10:57:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Suzuki_Burgman] Lower saddle

I've asked this before, but maybe this time.....  I need my seat to be about
an inch lower so my feet will be flat.  The suspension is down to #1.  I
bought high boots.  I still need to be closer to the ground.  Does anyone
know of someone who will actually make to sell, a saddle for the '08,650
Exec?  I ran into a couple at a Rally who both rode Burgies and had lower
seats and it was a pleasure to sit on those scooters.  If anyone knows
someone who knows someone, please let me know.  I really don't want to have
my present seat scraped out to make it lower.  Thank you very much, if you
can help.  I live in New Mexico, near Roswell.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]