Suzuki_Burgman@yahoogroups.com

Re: [Suzuki_Burgman] Hidden spare key Stan Snapp Fri Feb 03 20:08:29 2012

When I bought my Burgman 400 and realized that a lost key and a locked bike
would be a serious problem I decided to do a serious hide. I used an
electrical tie, since I always have a pocket knife, and I attached the keys
up under the front tupperware high enough so they don't get too much road
debris abuse. They are there went needed but not easily found by someone
poking through the compartments.
*

Stan*