Texas-P@googlegroups.com

[TexasPsych] Re: Roky Erickson Haul 100% Unique Stuff The Ultimust Tue Mar 29 19:01:05 2011

I said it before but it bears repeating - it's a rare and wonderful
gift to be able to get this up close and personal with Roky's recorded
history. Like someone else in the group said, if and when the rest of
the world catches up and starts to appreciate Roky for what he is, the
CD Club's output will be a critically important piece of his legacy.

Well done, Kiloh. So glad this stuff fell into the hands of someone
like you who understands what the right thing to do is.