The-Freshwater-Aquarium@googlegroups.com

[TFA] Advice on planted aquarium Sohil Fri Jun 26 12:01:20 2009

Hey guys

I need some advice w.r.t. my planted tank. Please help me find a green
plant which spreads on the substrate. I mean something which can save
me the task of cutting and replanting overgrown plants every other
week. Something which I can put as a bunch or small stems and it keeps
spreading..

I have a few shrimps, snails and mollies which prevent any algae to
form (as of now). Hopefully the advised plant will not be eaten up!

regards
Sohil