The-Freshwater-Aquarium@googlegroups.com

[TFA] Re: White growth on ram jesse goodwin Fri Feb 03 21:07:26 2012

Now my female GBR has two white fuzzy spots on her dorsal fin and it
almost looks like possibly a little white fuzz on her lips but I can't
tell. This sounds strange but it also appears that there is definition
on her forehead as in before it was just rounded but now it kind of
looks like she is wearing a helmet if that makes sense.