The-Freshwater-Aquarium@googlegroups.com

Re: [TFA] Re: White growth on ram pH7, Aquarium Ninja Fri Feb 03 21:07:45 2012

Keep in mind that copper based meds can harm invertebrates like snails
and shrimp, and some medications harm plants.  Be ready to make some
tough decisions, and be ready make them quickly.  What is the breakdown
of your tank population?  *What all is in it?*

If you go the route of using a hospital tank, remember that the original
tank still has to be rid of the disease-causing bacteria/virus/fungus
before you can return the fish to it.  Moving fish to a hospital tank
and treating them is only part of the battle.  You still have to see to
the problem in the main aquarium.  *What is your current strategy?*

--
pH7, Aquarium Ninja