The-Freshwater-Aquarium@googlegroups.com

Re: [TFA] Re: 140g show tank finally enters stage 1! (Pics) pH7, Aquarium Ninja Sun Feb 12 18:00:50 2012

Again, Thanks!

Top side heater, got it.  I'll get one and hide it behind the driftwood
stump, where one of the two big clown loaches loves to wiggle down and hide.

That reminds me, feeding time!  On tonight's menu we have the brine
shrimp, sautéed in spirulina flakes, served with a side of hikari wafers
and fresh cucumber garnish.  My fish eat better than I do.  *slurps down
some more ramen*

--
pH7, Aquarium Ninja