Twenty_Four@yahoogroups.com

[24] Re: Relations? Fenna S. Thu Apr 26 12:02:19 2007

Jack and Audrey, Bill and Karen.  Their relationships have significant
impacts on the day's event.  It seems to me that Karen didn't work
very hard to find a third solution to her latest dilemma, or rather,
the writers didn't seem to work very hard to come up with another
option.  I understand part of it must be because there's so little
time left to wrap up the season, but I'm also thinking it may have
been a convenient way for 24 to do their annual character purging.  If
that's the case, I'll miss Bill.  I also wonder if they are
positioning Nadia to be the next female lead.  At this point, I don't
dislike her, but don't think much of her either.