WellRailed@googlegroups.com

[WellRailed] Version history for models Grant McLean Tue Feb 07 20:00:22 2012

Hi Railers

I'd like to track a history of updates to records in selected tables.
The aim is to provide an audit trail of who changed what and possibly
the ability to revert selected changes.

A bit of googling brought me to the "Vestal Versions" plugin:

  https://github.com/laserlemon/vestal_versions

Does anyone have any experience with this or other related plugins?
Good bad or otherwise.

It looks like I'm going to have to do a Rails upgrade before I take
anything for a test drive.

Cheers
Grant