WellRailed@googlegroups.com

Re: [WellRailed] Version history for models Gordon King Tue Feb 07 22:00:18 2012

+1 for paper trail. I trialled vestal versions and paper trail and found it
clean and simple. Saves the whole record and not just the diff like vestal.
Rails 3 gem gives you some nice methods for getting at the diffs.

I recommend htmldiff gem for iterating the object versions and displaying the
audit trail.