WellRailed@googlegroups.com

[WellRailed] Re: Managing email in your web app Jared Armstrong Thu Mar 08 01:00:38 2012

http://developer.postmarkapp.com/developer-bounces.html#bounce-hooks

Receive bounce hook notification, flag relevant user/record as email
bounced, notify accordingly, prevent email sending accordingly, remove
flag once email changed or reactivate bounced address via API if the
user confirms that it is their email.

:)