Wentworth_Miller@yahoogroups.com

[Wentworth_Miller] Updates kameleon_falcon Fri Mar 09 00:02:30 2007

Amusing articles about wentworth

A chocolate croissant and a facelift, please

Lucy Mangan
Wednesday March 15, 2006
The Guardian (UK)

As I pause briefly in my hunt for an artist prepared to cast me a lifesize
bronze of
Wentworth Miller (the lividly beautiful if heavily tattooed star of the
never-knowingly
credible Prison Break on Channel Five) - one with jointed limbs so that I can
choose
whether to have him standing in the kitchen, sitting on the sofa with me or
participating in
profoundly perverse sexual tableaux with my Jake Gyllenhaal Mariachi puppet -
two words
in a newspaper article pique my interest: "barbed threads". No good, I think,
with the
unerring instinct for unholy conjunctions that has kept me safe from salade
nicoise all
these years, can come from this.

Read the rest here;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,1731112,00.html

Last night's TV

I was particularly taken by an enigmatic exchange between Wentworth's cell mate
and his
cousin, a chubby trusty unkindly known as D-cups. Each claimed the other owed
him a
favour. "The broken window" ... "The church collection basket". Then
Wentworth's cell
mate delivered a telling blow: "The donkey!" D-cup's big, brown eyes widened
reproachfully. "Yo! You took an oath, bro." Oh, do tell! What happened between
D-cups
and the donkey?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_radio/story/0,,1765389,00.html

Decision about Lane Garrison's case