adun-users@gna.org

Re: [Adun-users] Fwd: The MacPorts Project -- Available Ports Jordi Villà i Freixa Fri Jan 07 06:00:14 2011

well, the INSTALL files seem to be obsolete too, as I found
/Users/jordivilla/Adun/DistributionTools/AdunPackage/GNUstepBaseAdditions/components/libgnustep-baseadd.dylib

which seems to imply gnustep is already distributed now with Adun

itself in the Adun directory. So, following INSTALL.GNUstep does not give me a
lot of good feeling either