alcoholicsanonymous@googlegroups.com

Re: Group Conscience............Questions Murph Thu Feb 25 04:00:08 2010

Troll (Internet)
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation DNFTT redirect here. For
the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,
extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an
online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of
provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise
disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]