alcoholicsanonymous@googlegroups.com

Re: Murph stated I'd like to call for a group conscience, and so would I. Is that a motion and a second Rule #63 Thu Feb 25 07:00:12 2010

PS, I did err on a topic that could have implications others are
completely unaware of, but they may appreciate becoming informed.

I had used the word "delete" but perusal of the following URL could be
self explanatory.

http://www.google.com/intl/en/googlegroups/privacy_changes.html

Bob