alcoholicsanonymous@googlegroups.com

need help Jim Vaughn Thu Feb 25 08:00:03 2010

Blue the correct action at this time is AA centered and has nothing to do with
this group. I f you want the name of a good group with support, good esh, long
term sobriety and new comers, feel free to contact me. I just noticed your
email address. jimv

________________________________
From: Blue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Alcoholics Anonymous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 8:50:33 AM
Subject: Re: Murph stated I'd like to call for a group conscience, and so would
I. Is that a motion and a second

Bob,

I was crying in my beer and I had no ideal what AA was, I thought you
guys were going to tell me how to control my drinking,

Now that I'm sober and I'm a member of AA, I suppose deleting this
group is the best thing to do ?

I reached out to AA because I didn't know what else to do, I wanted to
kill myself at that time.

I didn't think what I did was going to be label me as doing something
reprehensible.

But reaching out to AA only to be labled has doing something
reprehensible, really hurts me... I didn't do anything wrong.

You can read here:
http://groups.google.ca/group/alcoholicsanonymous/browse_frm/month/2004-11?hl=en
how this group started, I asked for help.

In the last 7 years or so, every single moderator banned you from this
group Bob, I guess everyone is wrong and you're right.

If you guys want me to delete this group, then just let me know and
I'll do it.