algogeeks@googlegroups.com

[algogeeks] Graph theoretic problem robin Thu Jun 19 18:04:10 2008

Hello

I came across the following problem which i am unable to solve :

Given a Graph G. we have to find the minimum number of vertices that
should be colored so that each vertex is

either colored or has a neighbouring vertex which is colored.

Please help