algogeeks@googlegroups.com

Re: [algogeeks] Re: Longest Path in A Graph saurabh singh Wed Feb 22 18:00:37 2012

In case cycle is present in the graph then we cant have a longest path in
the graph.Therefore the problem reduces to the longest path in a
tree.(Assuming the graph is connected).

Saurabh Singh
B.Tech (Computer Science)
MNNIT