algogeeks@googlegroups.com

[algogeeks] [Offtopic] Wedding Invitation shady Wed Feb 29 08:00:51 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Algorithm Geeks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Subject: algogeeks - Google Groups: Message Pending
[{IMPW6sSWw5qaVyoCd2UwAR09IPH0H6Ys0}]

  A message has been sent to the
algogeeks<http://groups.google.com/group/algogeeks?hl=en_US>group and
is awaiting approval. We've included this message for your review.

The message requires moderation because the user does not have permission
to post.

You can approve or
reject<http://groups.google.com/group/algogeeks/pendmsg?hl=en_US>this
message or you can approve this message by replying to this email.
 [image: Visit Google Groups]

Start <https://groups.google.com/groups/create?hl=en_US&src=email> your own
group, visit <http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en_US&src=email> the
help center, or