algogeeks@googlegroups.com

[algogeeks] Doubt on Regular Expression Debabrata Das Tue Apr 03 12:01:45 2012

Hi All,

I was looking for an regular expression such that given a string X,it
should exclude a  token in single quote preceded by a particular
string.

e.g in java say.

String X="     'abc      '       like    'abc      '     ='abc'"
N.replaceall("reg expression" "??") would transform it to : ?? like
'abc      ' =?? ( remove extra space as well but not spaces in single
quote)

Please let me know if you have any doubt.

Thanks,
Debabrata