algoscore-users@gna.org

Re: [AlgoScore] (no subject) Jonatan Liljedahl Fri Oct 08 16:01:24 2010

On 10/08/2010 11:07 PM, Dusan Chae wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has been able to compile Algoscore for
> ArchLinux recently.  I tried fixing up the package build in AUR repo to
> no avail, although I find the patches to be helpful.  The source hasn't
> been updated since the AUR, so I'm hopeful that I am close.
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23577&O=&L=&C=&K=&SB=&SO=&PP=&do_Orphans=&SeB=
>  From the console:
>
> algoscore: could not open input file: lib/algoscore-driver.nas

the algoscore binary needs to live in the same directory as the lib
directory, and run from there. so for example, a symlink to the binary
does not work, you need to create a wrapper in that case:

#!/bin/sh
exec path/to/algoscore-binary

> Also can't seem to compile for debugging, although the version in svn I
> can, but much less successfully overall.  Can anyone help?  The package
> is for i686, and as you might know, Arch is not LSB compliant.

It is best to use the SVN version, since there was some problems fixed
since last release. What problems do you have with the SVN version?

/Jonatan