amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net

[AMaViS-user] bypass scanning beween my virtual mydomains Alex Wed Mar 31 03:00:05 2010

Hi all

This is my first post.
I have a new mail server postfix+amavis+mysql+virtual domains+dovecot
Amavis is use to scan incoming mails with SA and clamd.
My relevant configs in postfix are :

main.cf

master.cf:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd

smtp-amavis unix -      -       n       -       2       smtp
     -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
     -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
     -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
     -o max_use=20

127.0.0.1:10026 inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
     -o content_filter=
     -o local_recipient_maps=
     -o relay_recipient_maps=
     -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
     -o smtpd_delay_reject=no
     -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
     -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
     -o mynetworks_style=host
     -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
     -o strict_rfc821_envelopes=yes
     -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
     -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
     -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000
     -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=0
     -o smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit=0
     -o
receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks,no_unknown_recipient_checks

My problem : I want that email between my virtual domains to bypass all
scans (sa,clamd, badh..) and only mails from outside to get scanned.
For example : I have domain1.tld nd domain2.tld listed in my virtual
domains. What I want is that the emails send it by [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to bypass all scans but in the same time emails send it
by [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get through all scans.

I have look into archive and found references to :
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html
bunt can't figure out how to resolve my problem

If someone have a good example for how to resolve this problem please
advice

Thank you
Alex