android-beginners@googlegroups.com

[android-developers] Android Manifest Build Details in version string MCON Dev Sun Jun 05 18:00:11 2011

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to get a automated customized build
version name when I build a android application on eclipse. I need the
build to be like
"majorversion:minorversion DDMMYYYYHHMM"

I need a way to read the system date, time. Format it as DDMMYYYYHHMM"

Conny